Gym Bag Must Haves
This post is sponsored by U by Kotex Fitness, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. #FindYourFITNESS
Just like a girl scout I’m always prepared. I’m “that” friend that if you need something chances are I have in my purse. Band aid, dog biscuit, extra pair of socks for bowling?! I got it all girlfriend!
My gym bag is no exception. If I’m leaving the house, I’m going to have everything I could possibly need. Want a peak? Read on!
- Body Spray: Gym showers? No thank you Ma’am! Since I’m a germophobe (See point 2 below)I’ll wait till I get home to shower. However, if I want to stop and get c
ookiehealthy juice on the way home it’s essential to smell good!
- Hand Sanitizer: It’s no secret gyms are germy. I protect myself before and after workouts with a healthy dose of hand sanitizer.
- Pads and tampons: Starting your period without protection on hand is no fun! Stay prepared with U by Kotex Fitness. They’re designed with unique wings to stay in place so you can move any which way without “that” worry. I love that they flex with your body. No more doing squats or jumping jacks and praying things stay dry down there! Bonus: Save the day if a friend or another lady in need gets hers too!
I picked mine up at Walgreens.
Check out the line for yourself. Don’t forget your $2 coupon!
- Snack: Workouts make me want to eat ALL THE THINGS. Plan ahead with a healthy snack like a granola bar, nuts, or a piece of fruit. If not you’re more likely to hit the drive through on the way home. Not that I’ve ever done that or anything!
- Dry Shampoo: Refresh limp or greasy hair with a quick spray of dry shampoo.
- Ipod: I’d rather not hear the clanging and he man grunts of the gym so I drown out the world with my iPod. Can’t get enough 70s pop, or 80s metal.
- Face wipes: Not washing your face after a workout can lead to breakouts. If you’re on the go face wipes can be a great option.