I always like to include a few “extras” on my holiday cookie trays. Individual buckeyes, chunks of fudge, or homemade mints add a cute pop of color. Plus they’re super poppable! nomnomnom
However, nothing looks cuter on a holiday cookie tray than these Frosty’s Hats. They’re also super fun to make with the kiddos! You won’t believe how easy they are!
Feel free to double or triple for a larger crowd.
- 12 Large Marshmallows
- 12 Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 6 Oz Chocolate Candy Melts
- Wilton Jumbo Holly Mix Sprinkles
- White Pearl Candy Decorations
- ¼ Cup Red Candy Melts
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Place your 12 marshmallows onto the wax paper.
- Melt your chocolate candy melts in the microwave for 30-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Stick a toothpick in the top of each marshmallow. Dip each in chocolate until fully coated. Return to cookie sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes or until set.
- Melt the red candy melts in the microwave for 15-20 seconds or until smooth.
- Dip the bottom of each marshmallow into red to resemble the hat's band. Place the bottom of each marshmallow into a chocolate wafer.
- Carefully arrange your sprinkles. I used 2 leaves and a few berries to resemble holly. Baking Beauty Tip: Use a pair of brand new tweezers to make this a breeze!
- Return to the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes or until set. Pull out toothpicks and touch up with melted chocolate if desired.
You may also enjoy: