Fluffy French Toast Muffins Recipe
Easy Fluffy French Toast Muffins topped with a delicious cinnamon brown sugar topping. From the oven to your breakfast table in under 30 minutes! They’re easy enough for a school day breakfast, but fancy enough for holiday brunch.
Ultra fluffy French toast is one of my favorite breakfasts. However, if you want to feed a crowd you don’t want to be slaving in front of a hot stove all morning flipping bread. These Fluffy French Toast Muffins are the perfect solution.
These fluffy french toast muffins come together quickly and can even be made the night before. Leave them in the fridge overnight and pop in the oven for breakfast in under 30 minutes!
- For the Muffins
- 1 Loaf French Bread (Or whatever bread you prefer)
- 1½ Cups Whole Milk
- 4 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup White Sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- For the Topping
- ½ Cup Butter, Cold
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Coat muffin tin with butter. Cube bread into ~1/2" pieces.
- Divide bread evenly between all 12 muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, mix milk,eggs, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon together. Pour (or use a turkey baster) to evenly divide batter among muffins tins.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours (or even overnight).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Mix until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
You may also enjoy:
French Toast Ideas from Blogs I Heart:
Chocolate Croissant French Toast via Crazy For Crust
Pumpkin French Toast via Averie Cooks
Lemon Cheesecake French Toast Rollups via Inside Bru Crew Life
Salted Caramel French Toast via Love Bakes Good Cakes
Crock Pot Banana French Toast via Diethood
What do you think of these French Toast Muffins? What’s your favorite french toast topping?