Makeup artist Lisa Aharon used both Laura Mercier and RéVive skincare to create Florence’s beautiful look, which perfectly complemented her Gucci ensemble.
Here’s how you can get a similar look at home.
1. Prep the skin using RéVive Sensitif Oil Free Lotion SPF 15 ($195) and RéVive Eye Renewal Cream ($120).
2. Apply Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact SPF 20 (Florence wears the shade Nude) ($45) all over your face. Use Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (Florence is shade #3) ($30) under the eyes and to conceal any spots alongside Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Tender Rose ($36).
3. Apply Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Wild Bouquet ($24) to the apples of the cheeks.
4. Blend Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Gold ($22) up to the crease. Then apply a combination of Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Gilded Bronze ($24) and Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Gilded Moonlight ($24) on top of the crème.
5. Line the eyes with Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeliner in Chestnut ($22) and apply Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara ($24) on the top lashes.
6. Fill in your brows with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil (Florence is in the shade Blonde) $20.
7.Apply Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Sienna ($26).