Easy Strawberry Daiquiri: A Frosty, sweet, and refreshing cocktail that couldn’t be easier to make. Requires only THREE common ingredients and tastes like an adult slushie!
Are you living in denial that Fall is upon us?
Everyone else is sipping PSLs (Pumpkin Spice Lattes) and I’m like haaaiii I’m not done with summer cocktails. There’s just way too many on my summer bucket list that I didn’t get to make yet! So we’re carrying on into Fall. Got a problem? Here have one of these it’l help!
This is a traditional frozen strawberry daiquiri and it could NOT be simpler. You only need 3 ingredients plus ice! Best of all no fancy drink maker required, a basic blender will do just fine.
If you want to make it a mocktail or virgin cocktail, you’d only need two ingredients plus ice!
Easy Strawberry Daiquiri for Any Occasion
- 1 Cup White Rum (I used Bacardi)
- 3 Cups Fresh Strawberries, Hulled and Roughly Chopped
- ¼ Cup Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1-2 Cups of Ice Cubes
- In a blender combine the rum, strawberries, and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Add ice ½ cup at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Evenly divide between glasses.
Easy Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe Adapted via The Kitchn
Daiquiri Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
1 Watermelon Daiquiri via Fake Ginger
2. Lime Lantern Daiquiri via Mom On Timeout
3. Pineapple Daiquiris via A Cozy Kitchen
What do you think of this Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe?