Easy Pumpkin Bars
Easy Pumpkin Bars: Moist lightly spiced pumpkin bars topped with a generous helping of cream cheese frosting.
Totally obsessed with all things pumpkin this Fall? Boy have I got the recipe for you! These easy pumpkin bars pack a punch of real pumpkin. They’re perfect for Thanksgiving Dessert, or just because you’re craving pumpkin.
Bonus: These easy pumpkin bars will make your house smell Ah-mazing! No pumpkin candle required 😉
Moist, Delicious EASY Pumpkin Bars
- 4 Eggs
- 1⅔ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Can (16 Oz.)Pumpkin Puree (NOT Pie Filling)
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 4 Ounces of Cream Cheese (Approx. ½ of a brick)
- ½ Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix sugar, eggs, oil, and pumpkin until combined.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda/powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Gradually stir into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Transfer into a 13x9 pan sprayed with non stick spray. Bake for 25-27 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mix cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together. Gradually stir in powdered sugar adding a little bit of water or milk if needed.
- Frost bars using a knife or offset spatula.
Adapted via: I Heart Naptime
Other Pumpkin Desserts from Blogs I Heart:
Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie via Averie Cooks
Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies via Crazy For Crust
Pumpkin Spice Caramels via Mom on Timeout
Pumpkin Spice Latte Brownies via Inside Bru Crew Life
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars via Shugary Sweets