Smooth and creamy chocolate milkshake reminiscent of Wendy’s Frosty.
Even though I live in the suburbs, traffic has been a nightmare lately. If we want to go out for a treat after dinner, it takes us almost 60 minutes round trip to go 10 miles!
As much as I love you and your Frosty’s Wendys, I am NOT willing to waste an hour in the car. Plus when its super hot, driving around can be miserable.I knew I had to create a homemade version of my favorite fast food treat. It really couldn’t be easier. It only requires THREE ingredients and a blender.
Copycat Wendy’s Frosty Recipe
- ⅓ cup Milk (I used whole milk for optimal creaminess)
- 5 tsp Nesquik Powder
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- Combine all ingredients in the blender. Blend until it reaches your desired consistency.
No blender? No problem! Just put in a tall glass or bowl and shake, shake, shake!
You may also enjoy:
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte Recipe
Copycat Recipes from some Cool Cats:
1. Trader Joes Cowboy Bark Copycat Recipe via Averie Cooks
2. McDonalds Shamrock Shake Copycat Recipe via Six Sisters Stuff
3. Chipoltle Corn Salsa Recipe via How Sweet it Is
4. Mrs Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies Copycat Recipe via Grandbaby Cakes
5. Copycat Panera Mac and Cheese Recipe via Shugary Sweets