I struggled over whether or not to post this Cinnamon Bear Cookie recipe. I cook and bake a lot more than you see on this blog. However,I only post the things that I think taste really good, look really nice, and photography perfectly. #1 is generally not a problem. However, I’m not not good at presentation!
These are a little rustic and imperfect, but I’m trying to be less of a perfectionist, so here they are!
I’d like to tell you my kids made these cinnamon bears, but my now you know I don’t have any!!
Regardless these sweet cinnamon bear cookis will look adorable on a cookie tray.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Powdered sugar
- Mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Red cinnamon candies
- Cream sugar and butter. Stir in Egg.
- Add flour and cinnamon; mix well.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour for easier handling(if needed).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll dough into 1 inch ball and flatten with your palm.Shape dough into 3 (1/4-inch) balls. Place 2 above the head and one on top, flatten with your thumb.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar. Press 2 chocolate chips into each cookie for eyes and 1 cinnamon candy for nose.
What do you think of these Cinnamon Bear Cookies?