Chocolate Chip Cookie Smores: Gooey marshmallow and creamy chocolate sandwiched between two chewy chocolate chip cookies.
This chocolate chip cookie smores recipe combines 2 of my favorite things in the entire world.
Chocolate chip cookies are the first thing I ever learned how to bake with my Grandma. I loved enjoying them fresh out of the oven when they were still melty.
This summer I’ve been crazy about everything and anything Smore flavored. Regular smores, to ice cream, and even cookies nomnomnom.
Therefore it seemed only natural to put these 2 things together.
The result is a sinfully delicious treat.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Smores
Adapted from: Cooking Classy
- 2⅔ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened (or use salted butter and omit the salt)
- 1¼ Cups Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 12 Ounce Bag Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 Large Hershey Bars
- 1 Bag Large Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl whisk flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt together.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add in flour mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into balls (around 2 Tablespoons each). Bake on ungreased baking sheet for 9-12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Toast marshmallows over a fire or a gas stove burner until golden brown.
- Place 2 marshmallows on the bottom of half of the cookies. Place 3 squares of chocolate on top of the marshmallows.