Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies: Soft and chewy chocolate cookies bursting with M&Ms. Customize with your favorite candy!
Do you love easy cookie recipes? How about super chewy melt in your mouth cookies? Just stuck with oodles of leftover Christmas Candy? (OH MA GERD it’s red and green I MUST buy 3)!
Then you’ll love these Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies.
These Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies only call for four ingredients. The pudding in the cake mix makes the cookies incredibly soft and chewy. I made my chocolate cake mix cookies with leftover Christmas M and M’s. Feel free to use whatever M and M’s or candies that you have on hand.
Chocolate chips would be awesome too!
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup M&Ms (Or any candy of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs until just combined.
- Fold in M&Ms or candy.
- With greased hands roll cookie dough into ~ 1" ball. Place onto an un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for ~9 minutes or until set.
- Cool on pan for 2-3 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Cake Mix Ideas from Blogs I Heart:
Carrot Cake Cookies via Inside Bru Crew Life
Gooey Lemon Cake Bars via Shugary Sweets
Cake Mix Soft Pretzels via Crazy for Crust
Cake Batter Milkshakes via Cooking Classy
What do you think of these Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie?