Disclosure: Compensation was provided via Wamart and Covergirl. All opinions are my own.
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, you’ll obviously want to look nice. However, I don’t think that means having to wear a dramatic smoky eye and a red lip if you’re not into that.
After all you don’t want to spend the whole night worrying about whether your eye liner is smeared or your lipstick is on your teeth. When you’re relaxed and comfortable you’ll feel even more beautiful! This is the makeup tutorial that makes me look and feel that way.
Covergirl Bombshell Makeup Tutorial
Recipe for Beauty:
What you’ll need
1. Gold Cream Eye Shadow (I used Covergirl’s Bombshell Shine Shadow in Gold Godess)
2. Taupe Powder Shadow (I used Covergirl’s Scorching Cocoa)
3. Liquid Liner (I used Covergirl’s Bombshell Intensity in Pitch Black Passion)
4. Volumizing Mascara (Covergirl Bombshell Volume)
1. Gently pat the gold cream shadow on your lid. I love that this helps prevent other shadows from creasing so no primer is needed.. Dap a little extra in your inner corners to highlight.
2. Sweep taupe shadow over the top and blend up into the crease.
3. The Covergirl liner is perfect because the marker like tip is super tiny. It’s easy to get a precise line even with a shaky hand like mine.Draw a small line extending out from your lower lash line. Connect the end of it to your upper lash line. Color it in.
4. Line the rest of your upper lash line.
5. Swipe on 2 coats of side #1’s mascara. Set with one coat of side 2. I love layering mascaras but always worry that they won’t work together or that I’m being wasteful. 2 Mascaras in one tube solves all of that!
All products mentioned are available at Walmart and Walmart.com
You can also enter to win a $100 Walmart GC! Good luck!
What is your Bombshell look?