Blue Margaritas: These incredibly refreshing margaritas are SO easy!They only require 4 ingredients, and no blender/cocktail shaker!
They are one of the easiest and mosts gorgeous summer drinks out there! Doesn’t the color remind you of tropical waters? Best of all they only need 4 ingredients (plus ice), and NO special equipment!
I’d suggest double or even tripling the recipes for parties, as these go down easy!
Made it through Tuesday after the long 4th of July weekend? Treat yourself to one of these!!
I like enjoying these over ice in a glass. However, it would also be fantastic frozen. Blend with ice in your blender for a fabulous frozen concoction!
- 1 Cup Tequila
- ⅓ Cup Blue Curaçao
- ⅓ Cup Triple Sec
- ⅔ Cup Lime Juice, Freshly Squeezed (The Juice From ~8 Small Limes).
- Crushed Ice
- In a large pitcher, combine tequila, triple sec, blue curacao, and lime juice. Stir until well combined.
- Fill glasses with ice. Pour drinks over ice and enjoy responsibly!
Blue Margaritas adapted via Leite’s Culinaria
Blue Margaritas Shopping Tips:
- Consider making your own homemade blue curacao using this recipe.
- Can’t find blue Curacao? No problem, just double the Triple Sec and add blue food coloring.
Blue Margaritas Trivia Tidbits:
- Curacao is naturally colorless. Food coloring is added to give it that familiar bright blue hue!
Thirsty for more summer drinks?
Summer Drinks From Blogs I Heart:
Mango Margaritas via Life Love Sugar
Cake by the Ocean Cocktail via Crazy For Crust
Pina Colada Bellinis via The Domestic Rebel
What do you think of these Blue Margaritas? What is your go to summer cocktail?