Some people say they have a low heat tolerance. To be honest I have ZERO heat tolerance.
I grew up without air conditioning, and these days I am SO grateful we have it. When the temperature rises above 75, I just want to curl up inside!
When it comes to summer baking the last thing I want to do is heat up the house by turning on the oven. I love making no bake desserts like my Smore Cake.
Another No Bake Favorite is this Banana Split Pie. Making a banana split for dinner guests just seems lackluster. However, this pie looks gorgeous, and tastes like a classic banana split.
Follow me on Pinterest for more recipe ideas.
- 1 package Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1½ cup Whole Milk
- 16 oz Extra Creamy Cool Whip, divided
- 2 Bananas, sliced
- 1 cup Pineapple Tidbits, drained
- 1 cup Strawberries, diced
- 1 Oreo Pie Crust
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crushed Peanuts
- Place a layer of sliced bananas inside the oreo crust.
- Mix pudding and milk together in a medium bowl. Stir constantly until it starts to thicken.
- Whisk in ½ of the Coolwhip.
- Fold in strawberries and pineapple.
- Spoon fruit and cool whip mixture into the crust. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until set.
- Before serving top with remaining cool whip, chocolate syrup, and crushed nuts.