Aveeno Ultra Calming Cleanser Review
Aveeno says: This light, foaming cleanser helps calm irritated skin and helps reduce the appearance of redness. Fragrance free, soap free, noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic, this cleanser lifts away dirt, oil, and makeup without overdrying or aggravating even very sensitive skin—it’s gentle enough to use every day.
Baking Beauty says: This cleanser works well, but I wasn’t a fan of the scent.
What I loved:
1. Effective: It easily removes makeup and left my skin feeling clean.
2.Non drying: It never left my skin feeling dry or flaky.
3. Gentle: I didn’t experience any itching or irritation.
4. Effective: I liked using this after using scrubs which tend to irritate my skin. I found my skin was less red than when I used my regular cleanser.
What I didn’t like:
1. The scent: There is no fragrance added, and I found its natural scent to be a little unpleasant. This was especially true when it was right under my nose. However, those wit very sensitive skin may like be more appreciative, and not as bothered by it.
2. You need to use a lot:Because it is foamy it consists of a lot of air. Therefore I had to use 3-4 pumps to get enough actual soap to cover my face.
1. What does it cost: Around 6.99
2. Where can I buy it: Drug stores, super markets, Target, Walmart, Ect.
What cleanser are you using at the moment?