Aveeno says:“Brighten and even skin tone with “this advanced night cream that will leave leave skin smooth and healthy looking”
Baking Beauty Says: This moisturizing night cream makes my skin glow, but I didn’t notice any major chances in tone/texture.
What I loved:
1. A little goes a long way: One fingertip full does my entire face
2. Very moisturizing: It gives your skin that smooth, velvety feel after use.
3. Delivers radiant skin: Wake up in your makeup with glowing skin!
What I didn’t like:
1. I didn’t notice any difference in my uneven skin tone/texture
2. This made me slightly oily in my t-zone.
Best for: Those looking for glowing skin
Avoid it if: You’re expecting serious dark spot correction
Where can I buy it?: Drugstores, Supermarkets, and Mass Retailers Nationwide
What does it cost?:Around $17 but be on the lookout for sales and coupons!
Disclaimer: Baking Beauty received a night cream sample. No other compensation was received and all opinions are my own.