Appletini Recipe: Tantalize your taste buds with a crisp appletini. Only 3 ingredients and 2 minutes prep required!
I’d like to introduce you to my newest BFF! Meet Appletini!
This apple martini is a fun, fruity cocktail that is super easy to make.
It takes less than 2 minutes to prepare ,and only requires 3 ingredients. (4 if you want to garnish with a slice of fresh apple to make it look pretty).
This recipe makes 2 drinks, Feel free to make larger batches. It would be a perfect Girls Night In or Book Club sipper!
Adapted via Smirnoff
- 2 Ounces Apple Vodka (I used Smirnoff Green Apple)
- 1 Part Sour Mix
- 2 Ounces Apple Cider (Or Apple Juice)
- Add apple vodka, sour mix, ice and apple cider into a cockail shaker.
- Shake well. Strain.
- Pour into a martini glass and enjoy!
Appletini Shopping tips:
- I used Smirnoff Green Apple vodka in my appletini recipe. Feel free to make your own apple vodka.
- Sour mix is a sweetened lemon lime liquid. I used a pre bought version. However, you can certainly make your own as well using sugar, lemon, limes, and water.
Appletini Recipe Trivia Tidbit:
- The appletini was originally invented in 1997 in Hollywood California, making it a rather new cocktail.
- The Appletini was originally called the Adam’s Apple Martini. I prefer the appletini name!
Want another drink?
Martini Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Sugar Cookie Martini via Crazy For Crust
Orange Sunshine Martini via Creative Culinary
Big Easy Martini via A Spicy Southern Kitchen
What do you think of this appletini recipe? What’s your favorite fruity cocktail recipe?